At Katys Boutique we are passionate about the perfect fit and as such we want you to feel both confident in your bra and assured that you are getting the very best support for your bust.
Why is the correct fit so important?
- Your breasts have no muscles in them. They are supported by Coopers ligaments which are similar to a piece of elastic. Once stretched, they will never regain their tightness.
- A bra that does not fit is uncomfortable, does not support the breasts and can result in lasting pain.
- Your body changes shape over the years, so it’s important to get fitted on a regular basis.
- Wearing the correct size bra will not only make you feel more comfortable, it will also enhance your appearance and your confidence.
Easy steps to make sure your bra fits you perfectly
- Always fit your bra on the loosest hook.
- The underband should be snug but enabling you to fit two fingers in the under-band at either side.
- The underband should be even all the way round the body, so the back of the bra is parallel with the front of the bra
- Your breast should fit into each cup within the wire casing.
- Your breasts should fill the cups without bulging over the top or ‘double-busting’.
- The centre front should lay flat on your chest and separate your breasts.
- The straps should be adjusted to between the shoulder and the elbow.
- Always put your outer clothing on over the top of the bra to see your new shape. Wearing the correct size bra is not only important, it enhances your outerwear.