Win Beautiful Lingerie!
The dramatic and eye-catching new Zulaj range from Roza deserves attention. It's supersoft lace interwoven with shimmer thread, seductive cutout briefs and distinctive choker feature can't fail to impress both men and women alike. But don't just take our word for it... write your own! We need your opinion of this gorgeous set to inspire others and help them make buying choices. So, once you've made a Zulaj purchase, send us a review in your own words and we'll pick a winner to receive a set of lingerie on us. And with several new designs in the pipeline, there's bound to be a style you haven't got yet!
As with all competitions there are some Ts & Cs you need to be aware of before entering. These are as follows:
- A qualifying purchase from the Zulaj Collection is required by 14th February 2018.
- Entry is by personal review only and should be submitted in response to our Review Request Email which is sent a few days after delivery of your order.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- The winner will be chosen at the discretion of Katys Boutique on 28th February 2018 and notified by email shortly thereafter.
- The prize consists of a matching bra and briefs set suitable for the winner's size requirements and chosen from the available Katys Boutique range.
- Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The winner may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Katys Boutique reserves the right to use the name of the winner in any publicity online.
- In consideration of Katys Boutique agreeing to consider entrants to the competition, each entrant hereby agrees that Katys Boutique may make any and all entries available in their publications and on their websites and any other media.
- Katys Boutique does not guarantee to use or make available any entry. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, reject, edit, remove or disable entries that appear to be legally or otherwise problematic e.g. infringe the copyright or other intellectual property or privacy rights of others, are defamatory etc.
- The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
So the best of luck, and thank you!